, Posted in: Car Code Reader, Author: obd2works (March 5, 2014)
Autel AutoLink AL539B can work on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII and CAN)-domestic and import.It is good at diagnosing 12V charging systems,starting systems and conditions of discharged battery.There is an Easy-to-read AVOmeter in it that allows you to test voltage,continuity and current at the fingertip.It features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification and it offers quick and accurate load-free testing of majority types of 12V batteries,including AGM,standard and maintenance-fee batteries.
The bright color codes LEDs and built-in speaker of Autel AutoLink AL539B provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification.This product is easily to determine the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL).
All those are the functions of it,and also the following points:
1. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes;
2. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors;
3. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions);
4. Reads live PCM datastream, live O2 sensor test data, freeze frame data;
5. Graphs data (1996 and newer);
6. Troubleshoote codes tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving the time of diagnosis and repairing;
7. Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis;
8. Multilanguages’ menu and DTC definitions-English, Spanish and French, etc;
9. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN);
10. Can updated via Internet;
11. Prints data via PC.
Next what we need to know is the specification of Autel AutoLink AL539B:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
We are focus on OBDII,and we have professional technology,so believe us.
If you have any question about Autel AutoLink AL539B or about OBDII,Pls let us know.